In order to study at Greyfriars, the following should be sent to the elders of Christ Church, PO Box 8741, Moscow, Idaho, 83843.
- A completed Greyfriars Hall Application.
- Testimony of Christian experience and membership in a sound Christian church.
- A statement on your view and application of Christian liberty (e.g. Do you drink or smoke? How much? Why?)
- Letter of recommendation from a board of elders, specifying that there is good reason to believe the individual may be called to the Christian ministry of preaching or teaching the Word.
- Letter of personal intent and calling. Included will be a short description of why the candidate thinks he is qualified and gifted for the pastorate.
- Transcript of any university or graduate school work, with any work in classical or New Testament Greek specially noted. Competence in Greek is a prerequisite for study at Greyfriars. [If preliminary or parallel study in Greek is necessary, arrangements would need to be made with Greyfriars’ Hall (no charge) or separate arrangements can be made with New Saint Andrews College, a sister ministry of Christ Church, or the University of Idaho.]
- Candidates will ask at least 10 people to “vote” for him to be a minister (a ballot template will be included with the application form). No more than half of these should be family members, but some family members should be included. They will send their “votes” directly to Greyfriars Hall.
- A recent photo of the applicant and his family.
Applications will be accepted until March 31 each year and candidates will be notified of their preliminary acceptance by the end of April.
Final acceptance is dependent on an entrance interview with the administration of Greyfriars Hall.
If the classes are not full by the deadline the classes will be filled on a first come first served basis after April.